Dance workshop for bachelorette party - for both small and big groups
We offer dance workshops for all kinds of events. Everyone can join, no matter age or gender, and you do not need any dance experience to participate.
The classrooms are located at Nørrebro, Islands Brygge and City (close to Central Station). We can also come to your place, then the only thing you need is a music stereo with AUX-cable/mini jack-stick (or evt. Bluetooth), where our instructor can connect their smartphone.
A dancing event has to most importantly be fun! With us you get fx get an hour of fun and joyous dance experience from our wonderful instructors. Our instructors are all educated dancers, who always can get a big smile on peoples faces.
If you want to toast once in a while there is room for that. With us, it is okay to bring your own alcohol ;)
We customize the event to fit to your wishes
Depending on how many participants your are, we can put together a program to make sure it will cover your wishes. We can also offer you a dance show before or after the workshop. The prices depends on the number of dancers - write us to hear more.
We offer classes in the following styles:
Twerk, Dancehall, Salsa, Disco, Funk, Hip Hop, MTV-dance, Show dance, Strip Fitness, Burlesque, Bellydance, Bollywood, Afro dance, Tango, Samba, Reggaetón, LatinMix, RetroMix, DanceMix, Jazz Ballet, Ballet, Vild Med Dans, Standard-Latin og First dance/Ballroom dance and more.
If you have special wishes, write us an email, then you get exactly the style, you would like.
See locations here. See prices here
We have made it easy for you. Send us a Booking request by this formular.
We only book for whole hours. You can book from early in the day till evening.
Be aware, that there can go a half day before you get answer on your request. If it is urgent, please call us on 20987477.
When you book you will receive a booking confirmation by email with all the information, together with a link, where you have to click and pay, the latest 8 days after you receive the email. After payment is completed, you will receive a receipt to your email. When you receive the receipt, the booking is binding for both parties.
If you have any questions, call us at +45 20 98 74 77, eller send os en mail på firstname.lastname@example.org
- When can we arrive? You can arrive whenever you want, however, we often have events right after each other, so you can first enter the dance room right on the clock.
- What do we do, if we are late? If you are late, it is on your own responsibilty. We often have a new group, that arrives just after you, so you just get that amount less of the class.
- What do we do, if we cancel? The booking is binding for both parties. If you cancel, the latest, two weeks before the event, you get half of the amount refunded. If you cancel later than this, there is no refund.
- (Out of the house events) Is there something special we need to prepare, when it is at our place? To bachelorette parties and events at your place, you need to have a stereo, with a Minijack cable where the instructor can connect their iPhone or similar. Please move furniture and alike, so there is as much room as possible. Our instructors always adjust their class to the space you have.
- Why is the date and time wrong, when I try to pay? You simply ignore this date, as it is a standard payment link for the whole year. The date and time, that is valid, is the one that is in your booking confirmation, we have send by mail.
- What do you wear for Twerk? For Twerking, we recommend loose fitted pants/shorts and comfortable shoes. If you have knee protectors, you can evt. also bring these.