Dance to bachelorette party
For both small and big groups. A dancing event has to most importantly be fun!
With us you get an hour of fun and joyous dance experience from our wonderful instructors.
Our instructors are all educated dancers, who always can get a big smile on peoples faces.
Everyone can join, no matter age or gender, and you do not need any dance experience to participate.
If you want to toast once in a while there is room for that. With us, it is okay to bring your own alcohol ;)
We have both our own classrooms, and rooms we rent. The classrooms are located at Nørrebro, City (close to Central Station), Islands Brygge and Christianshavn (Holmen). But we can also come to your place or rooms.
We offer classes in the following styles:
Twerk, Dancehall, Salsa, Disco, Funk, Hip Hop, MTV-dance, Show dance, Strip Fitness, Burlesque, Bellydance, Bollywood, Afro dance, Tango, Samba, Reggaetón, LatinMix, RetroMix, DanceMix, Jazz Ballet, Ballet, Vild Med Dans, Standard-Latin og First dance/Ballroom dance and more.
If you have special wishes, write us an email, then you get exactly the style, you would like.
See locations here. See prices here
We have made it easy for you. Send us a Booking request by this formular.
We only book for whole hours. You can book from early in the day till evening.
Be aware, that there can go a half day before you get answer on your request. If it is urgent, please call us on 20987477.
When you book you will receive an email with all information, together with a link, where you have to click and pay, the latest 8 days, after you receive the email. After payment is completed, you will receive a receipt to your email. When you receive the receipt, the booking is binding for both parties.
Important practical information
- If the person paying is another than the one who booked the bachelor/bachelorette party, please REMEMBER to write an email to us, with that bookers name, so we can find him/her.
- If you have booked an event, and find out, you are more participants, than you have paid for, you must contact us the latest 2 days, before the event and pay for the difference.
- Cancellation policy: The booking is binding for both parties. If you cancel, the latest, two weeks before the event, you get half of the amount refunded. If you cancel later than this, there is no refund.
- When can we arrive? You can arrive whenever you want, however, we often have events right after each other, so you can first enter the dance room right on the clock.
- What do we do, if we are late? If you are late, it is on your own responsibilty. We often have a new group, that arrives just after you, so you just get that amount less of the class.
- What do we do, if we cancel? The booking is binding for both parties. If you cancel, the latest, two weeks before the event, you get half of the amount refunded. If you cancel later than this, there is no refund.
- (Out of the house events) Is there something special we need to prepare, when it is at our place? To bachelorette parties and events at your place, you need to have a stereo, with a Minijack cable where the instructor can connect their iPhone or similar. Please move furniture and alike, so there is as much room as possible. Our instructors always adjust their class to the space you have.
- Why is the date and time wrong, when I try to pay? You simply ignore this date, as it is a standard payment link for the whole year. The date and time, that is valid, is the one that is in your booking confirmation, we have send by mail.
- What do you wear for Twerk? For Twerking, we recommend loose fitted pants/shorts and comfortable shoes. If you have knee protectors, you can evt. also bring these.
If you have any questions, call us at +45 20 98 74 77, eller send os en mail på firstname.lastname@example.org