Prices and locations
Prices regarding the weekly classes
We have some of Copenhagens cheapest dance school prices, excellent instructors and a casual environment on all classes
You can start whenever you like, also if the class is already running. You only pay for the weeks that are left in the active period. The prices are calculated according to how many weeks there is left. Holidays are also calculated in the prices.
The prices in the program are equal to these prices per class/week. You have to pay upfront for one period at a time. To see prices for each period, see under sign up.
- Childrens classes (40 min.): 40 DKK per week.
- Childrens classes (45 min.): 45 DKK per week.
- Childrens classes (50 min.): 50 DKK per week.
- Dance classes & ballroom classes (60 min.): 60 DKK per week.
We have 5 periods in a year. The first half year we have period A, B and C. After the summer holidays we have period D and E.
At our adult classe we have period payment. You choose yourself, if you wish to continue at the class and sign up for the next period. As something new we have subscription payment on the childrens classes, so you do not need to remember to sign up for the next period.
About the locations
As we have many different classes, they are located in different dance studios in Nørrebro (the locations are very close to each other), and also in City and at Holmen:
- Dansesalen i Blågårdsgade 37 stuen ud til gaden, 2200 Kbh. N
- Dansesalen i Korsgadehallen, Korsgade 29, 2200 Kbh. N
- Dansesalen i Støberiet, Blågårds Plads 5, 3. sal, 2200 Kbh. N
- Dansesalen på Kapelvej 44 (ligger ude i gården, bag om forhuset), 2200 Kbh. N (You can come inside the building by scanning your "sygesikringskort")
- Danselokalerne på 1. og 2. sal på Kapelvej 44, 2200 Kbh. N (You can come inside the building by scanning your "sygesikringskort")
- Pigesalen på Nørrebro Park Skole, Jagtvej 34, 2200 Kbh. N
- Dansesalen/Multisalen i Hal C (Arsenaløen, Holmen), Arsenalvej 6, 1436 Kbh. K (You can come inside the building by scanning your "sygesikringskort")
- Dansesalen/Multisalen på Den Classenske Legatskole, Vester Voldgade 98, 1552 Kbh. V
- Dansesalen på Vibenshus Skole, Kertemindegade 10, 2100 Kbh. Ø
- Østerbrohuset, Århusgade 103, Dansesalen st. tv., 2100 København Ø
- Vesterbro Bibliotek og Kulturhus, Lyrskovgade 4, 1. sal, Helgasalen, 1758 København V
Dance studio in Blågårdsgade
Address: Blågårdsgade 37, stuen ud til gaden, 2200 Kbh. N
Dance studio in Støberiet
Address: Støberiet, Blågårds Plads 5, 3rd floor, 2200 Kbh. N
Dance studios 308 og 409, at Kapelvej 44
Address: Kapelvej 44, Danselokalerne på 1st and 2nd floor, 2200 Kbh. N
"Dansesalen" in the back yard, at Kapelvej 44
Address: Kapelvej 44 ("Dansesalen" is in the back yard), 2200 Kbh. N
Dance studio in Frederiksberg Svømmehal
Address: Frederiksberg Svømmehal, Helgesvej 29, 2nd floor t.v., 2000 Frederiksberg
Helgasalen in Vesterbro Bibliotek og Kulturhus
Address: Lyrskovgade 4, 1st floor, Helgasalen, 1758 København V
Multisalen in Hal C
Address: Hal C, Arsenalvej 6, 1st floor, 1436 Kbh. K
Dansesalen på Vibenshus Skole
Address: Vibenshus Skole, Kertemindegade 10, 2100 Kbh. Ø
Guide to finding the room:
Once you have entered the front door from Kertemindegade, you go immediately to the left past some high tables and benches.
When entering the wall, go to the right (there are no other options). Here you go down a narrow walk until you reach a (probably closed) door front, which is slightly sloping in the wall. Go through the door and out to the stairs leading down to the basement.
Once you have come down the basement staircase, turn right into another door. One passes some toilets on the right hand until you see a white door with a small window next to the bathroom after the restrooms. Go through the door and down at the end of the hallway - there is the door to the "Tumble Hall" with blue floor ..